4.08.2002

Top Ten Reasons to Cut Burlingame High School

10. I live so far away from the school that I won't get caught by my parents.
9. I can't stand the train...going by...constantly...
8. When they cut the grass, I have to go home anyway [because of allergies]
7. It's gettin harder and harder to fake being sick *damn the nurse*
6. Parent's are beginning to catch on...
5. Remember that book you should have read? two months ago???
4. Absolutely no access to the internet *sobs*
3. Remember that 500 page essay? The math homework? What about that project due in 1st period?
2. Burlingame Avenue.

And the number one reason to cut Burlingame High School is:
1. Everyone loves the teachers! /sarcasm

And could you possibly guess where I am posting this from???

:op Kryssy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home