2.18.2002

Kryssy vs. HTML

The trials and tribulations of humorous exports, or something like that.



It is around eight o'clock at night; it has been a long day. I had to practice driving, eat a really good yet spicy burrito, fight with my sister (3 to me, 1 to her), and sleep. However, I chose to take on a new task: HTML.

Basic HTML i.e. italics, bolds, spacing and centering as well as links are all fine, yet when you want to change the background.... Anyway, I sought to 'attempt' making my blogspot 'cool', and so, in a moment of absolute weakness, I took it on. Big mistake. Not only was I tired, but I was also trying to write a story and watch the olympics at the same time. Then, my sister and I got into a big fight and then finally, I gave up. For at least another 24 hours.

I saved the code, chose a different template so that at least my entries would be viewable, and I am now setting out to conquest the thing I hate most in the world: HTML.

As Peter just wrote to me: "May God be with you in your quest tonight, Kryssy, for I don't think many people will be." So much for luck ;op

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home