6.13.2002

The internet was literally taking out from right under us. AT&T 'claimed' that we hadn't been paying our bill and so they took the internet from us. Well, earlier, my dad *thought* he'd lost his wallet at a gas station in Daly City -- if you lost it there, forget about getting it back. Anywho, we cancelled all the credit cards, including the card from which AT&T took the money for the monthly bill. Hence why they weren't getting paid and why we didn't get internet all during my important recovery. But the good news is that I got the chance to re-read Prisoner of Azkaban and have now started re-reading Goblet of Fire.

In tonsilectomy news (spelling, anyone?), my throat is like raw hamburger -- literally. I'm still on soft foods and only two days ago cracked into the ice cream stock that we got last week. YUM. Nothing like Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate ice cream to make you think doctors are gods. Oh, and here are some pictures:



My MooCowBaby that my sister got me for a speedy recovery.


The only pic of me you'll ever see -- I look just as cynical and grumpy as always -- but never quite as swollen. That's an ice collar around my neck and...well...you'd be mad if your sister was taking your picture too, no?


Anywho, I'll probably go and read GoF now.

The tonsilectomy survivor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home