6.04.2002

FINALS SUCK.

There. I said it. Happy now? I've been waiting for this summer to come with a vengeance. Only problem is that I'll have to be spending the first few *days* in bed which sucks even more...gah...although, that does mean that I'll have more ice cream and the like...har har

It was an almost teary farewell to Ms. Gilbert -- seriously, people. I wrote her a very *sweet* note and...well...*sigh*. She was ready to cry, let's just say that. Very touching. And if I wasn't so full of contempt at the moment...

And Stephanie is going to Lincoln. She hasn't officially been said, but it doesn't look like BHS is an option, which sucks royal arse. So? What did I too? Wrote a bleedin letter that set me sobbing in Spanish. It was what I had been thinking of writing in her Senior yearbook, yet at the rate that it's going...everyone was looking at me like I was strange -- not like that is anything new -- while I sat there, gelly-roll pens in the forefront, and wrote a whole friggin page to her -- stick figures and everything. Does anyone even *know* how I feel right now? Like crap.

pfff.

And to think that next year, I'll be getting professional pictures done *in all three sports AND for school*, getting *professional* invitation thingys for my graduation and registering for classes at CSM. How exciting. I'll also be snapping pictures like a wild woman, building up a collection substansial enough for Senior ads and hoping that my friends will like it -- a lot. Of course, with people like Stephanie Woodrow parading around like they own the flippin yearbook and school newspaper --'Flower, it's my job to take pictures of *everyone*!'

'Shut up, you overgrown prick.'

I'M SERIOUS! That is what I'm going to say to her should she make comments about my decade old camera. It's worse enough walking around with one of 'em Izones that's falling apart in your hands. Everytime I click the damn thing it sounds like it's going to fall apart...GAH! I'm outta here...I can't take it anymore! Oh gawds, I've written too much...

The human Jelly Roll. Har Har.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home