6.06.2002

I honestly think I'm going to keel over dead...or giggling. Either one would be sufficient, I think.

RJ Anderson, one of the prodigial writers in the HP world, 'blessed' me for my review of her fic, Epiphany, on FAP. Happy? No...try ecstatic. I was completely worried that she wouldn't like it and thank GOD Teri was online to help me while I ripped out my hair. It was just...wow. WOW. WOWOWOWOWOWO!!

Okay, okay, I'll stop now. Anyway...anyway...Good Lord, I'm twitching....*sigh* I got sunburnt today after going swimming. I'm in a great deal of pain right now..even my *fingers* are burnt. Go figure. Not only that, I went to register for summer courses up at CSM *our local community college* and...and...*sob* I can't register for any classes, even though I got a 32 on my English placement test *I'M A BLOODY COLLEGE ENGLISH HONOR STUDENT CATEGORY!!!* Bah. The reason? Basketball on Mondays from 3:30 until well past nightfall; Volleyball on Tuesdays from 7:30-9:00pm and weight training all week -- which is MANDATORY. friggin Mandatory. How lame.

And tomorrow...that's what I'm waiting the most for...my Tonsils come out! Har har...I'm ecstatic! /sarcasm. Oh well, at least I have a three week supply of ice cream on hand...

Mountain Dew Rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home